F-IN-BOX Delphi Edition Help
- 64 bit version of Adobe Flash ActiveX is supported.
- Problem of playing semitransparent flash windows with Flash 11.9 has been fixed
- Painting using Direct Draw is supported now
- RAD Studio XE2 is fully supported
- Flash 11 is fully supported
- Declaration of the following events:
has been changed for Builder C++. Builder C++ created event handlers with incorrect declaration before this version.
- The problem of WS_IME_* messages has fixed: some symbols (for example, in Korean language) showed incorrectly
- UNICODE is fully suported now: the signatures of the following functions / events have been changed (AnsiString -> WideString):
- Flash 9 is supported.
- External API is supported.
- All versions of Builder (3, 4, 5, 6) are supported.
- Delphi 2006 is supported.
- New events: OnDblClick, OnMouseMove, OnMouseUp, OnClick, OnMouseDown.
- New functions: GetUsingFlashVersion
- New event: OnLoadExternalResource.
The event OnLoadExternalResource is called when a movie tries to load an external resource (xml, jpeg, etc.) using a relative path. The event is called only if the movie is loaded from a stream.
- Flash 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 are supported.
More about TFlashPlayerControl
Copyright © Softanics. All rights reserved
F-IN-BOX is a registered trademark of Softanics|Delphi is a trademark of Borland Software Corporation|Macromedia and Shockwave Flash are trademarks of Adobe, Inc.